Friday 24 October 2014

Our Pretty and Pink Nursery


Even before I was pregnant with Eli I knew the babies room would be yellow and grey.We didn't find out what we were having with Eli so it worked great as a gender neutral room.



It was my favourite room and I still loved it to this day but once we found out we were having a girl I had to go full on pink..how can you not!

We didn't need anything for furniture as Eli is out of the crib and into a big boy bed. So it was all in the details. I jumped right into to Etsy and found a pink grey and white polka dot blanket on the Posh Pea Boutique, and started from there. 



I bought all the bedding and pillows on Etsy isn't Etsy just the greatest they have everything! Although dangerous I love the site. 

After I got over the shock of being pregnant in the first place I purchased this black and white blanket I really love it I am a font person and this was just me. I think it goes perfectly with her room.  






So here is the room complete with polka dots, and pom poms 



















Everytime Eli walks into the room he says "oh wow" 
We are pretty much ready for baby check back next week and see what we have packed for the hospital and a special treat for Eli when his sister arrives 




No comments:

Post a Comment