Thursday 3 April 2014

Favourite Things



Egg Timer- I got this in my stocking from Aaron this Christmas. I use it when cooking pasta. This one was from Pharmasave and comes in lots of colours. 




Old Navy Skinny Jeans- These jeans were $29.99 and are very comfy. Not as comfy as a pair of lulu's but they are perfect. 






BabyGap Kids- Everything from GAP kids is super cute and very good quality now that Eli is moving around and crawling his jeans wear out easily but these are such good quality. We love these pants the most. They are lined inside and super comfy plus very stylish with the vintage washing, and have an elastic band top 






Decorative Lamps- Cute lamps really spruce up a room. I always buy lamps on sale and have got them from Target, Walmart, and Kohls. An old lamp can be revamped with a new color of paint and a new lamp shade or the shade can be recovered with cute fabric. 






Paper Plates and Napkins- This is a bit of an obsession if you look into my party drawers yes it is now two drawers. You would think I was a full time party thrower. I find most of these cute plates at Target, Walmart, JC Penny and if you would like to come shopping in my drawers feel free. I am set up for all occasions! 







No comments:

Post a Comment