Wednesday 12 March 2014

Olive Box

I am so excited to talk about my Olive Box Subscription



I have never tried any monthly subscriptions other than magazines, and I came across these fun little subscriptions that come to your house monthly. There are tons out there from beauty products, jewellery, to craft boxes, even boxes for men. This particular one is all about paper and lifestyle goods. 

Greeting cards, pens, stamps, stickers, journals, artwork, home decor it is always a surprise.







Each month you get handpicked items boxed up in fun packaging and shipped right to you. Who doesn't like getting mail and better than that presents! That is what Olive Box is based on receiving snail mail and pretty packages in the mail. It is a nice surprise now that we are in an electronic age. 

Each month on their blog  they give you a sneak peek of what you can expect in your box plus other fun giveaways all throughout the month.

The monthly cost is $25. plus shipping for me in Canada it worked out to $32/month. I haven't recieved my box yet but am waiting at the door! 

So if you love paper goods, home decor, and getting mail then this is for you!

Here is some other ones that I have found that might interest you. I have also signed up to receive the Julep box. 





Julep- Beauty products picked for you based on your beauty style. $40+ worth of product sent to you monthly for $19.99 plus their latest and greatest shades of nail polish. Take their quiz and you get your first JULEP box FREE. Use the code FREEBOX at the checkout. 

Whimsey Box- DIY Craft Kits for Kids 

Adventure Trunk- 4 Kid Activities and Crafts a month 

Bezel Box- Handpicked unique jewellery $29.97/month 

Grover and Friends- Mens fashion

Trendy Box-  Jewellery and Accessories 


I can't wait to share with you my first box! Follow me on instagram for up to date pictures 


No comments:

Post a Comment