Monday 24 March 2014

Julep

My first Julep box arrived while I was away in Florida for a week and I rushed right over to the post office to pick it up.





This is what came in the box





2 Julep Nail Polish Colors of which I would never buy these colors but that is the great thing about this box it gives you things you wouldn't normally think to buy. I love this gold shimmer color, and I am going to paint my nails this evening. 

Julep Mighty Nail and Cuticle Cream Again something I wouldn't buy but should buy as my cuticles do need some love and now they are going to get it!

The best of all was this Rock Star Hand Creme which couldn't come at a better time as soon as I boarded the plane home I could feel my skin drying right up I put this stuff on my hands and instantly they felt smoother and better. Plus its smells great. 

All these products you can find on their website for purchase, but check out there monthly box subscription to receive all these fun goodies like I did today.

www.julep.com 

Here's a few photos from our trip back to Florida. Eli is walking now and it was a whole new world for him to run and play in the grass. He just loved it. 







Happy Monday to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment