Tuesday 18 March 2014

Goals

When watching the Oscar's a couple weekends ago Matthew Mcconaughey said something in his speech that stuck with me. Three things in his life he needs to survive

Someone to Look up to..
Something to Look Forward to..
Someone to chase..




I wrote it down in my phone that night wanting to remember to think about these three things. So here is what I came up with

Look up to: I look up to Aaron. He makes me be a better person, and helps me work with my flaws and makes me want to be a better person. Despite what people may think about a husband and wife who work together we honestly work so good together his ideas bounce of my ideas and vise versa and we make things work perfectly. I am thankful for all he does for us which allows me to work from home and do the things I enjoy. 

Look forward to: I look forward to watching Eli grow, I can already tell he has a great personality and I can't wait to see him learn new things. I look forward to seeing our family grow and the life we are making for eachother. I don't wish each day away but I look froward to the next day and can't wait to see the what new thing Eli will learn to do or say next.

I chase: Memories. This might seem weird but I chase everything we are going to do. The trips we will take the holidays we will go on the supper's we go out to eat. All the things that I love documenting in my Project Life books. I chase these up coming memories we are going to make and look forward to doing them. 

I would love for you to take part in this- write it down in a journal or just think about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment