Monday 10 February 2014

The Vintage Pearl

This jewelry shop is all handmade stamped sterling silver jewelry.

This is one of my favourite pieces. Two silver squares with a small white pearl on a silver chain.




Once we had Eli a friend got me a little e stamped on a silver heart that now hangs in between the two squares.

They also have: 

Necklaces
Bracelets
Rings
Keepsakes
and even cute things for the guys
A la carte items like pearl birthstones 

I got this keychain for Aaron for Father's Day




And these Christmas tree ornaments I purchased this year and I am already ahead of the game with the 2014 ornament! There was a sale and you can't pass those up! 





They come in these cute little boxes with a darling little white pearl



They offer great deals if you sign up to be on the email list. Check them out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment