Tuesday 11 February 2014

My Favourite Etsy Shops


Etsy is a website to purchase homemade or vintage items. It is made up of different shops and super easy to use and anyone can buy or sell something on the site. Example I was searching for a diaper clutch so I typed in diaper clutch and thousands of items came up to search for it is kind of overwhelming there are so many options but the selection is great. 

Here are some of my favourite shops

The PoshPea Boutique 
All things baby! 
Burp Clothes
Blankets
Bibs
Everything is handmade and custom to your liking. Neutral, boy, or girl colors 
I ordered 3 sets of burp clothes that I still use to this day they are great quality








Foxy Vida
Diaper Bags and Clutches
Wet Bag Sets
Reusable Bags
Changing Pads
Everyday Clutches 
We have the diaper clutch it comes with a change pad and has room for 6-8 diapers and a bag of wipes. It has a strap for carrying and fits nicely in your purse or diaper bag.







Purple Possom
Monthly Stickers Boy and Girls
Birth Announcement Shirts
Closet Dividers
Printables for Invitations and Playrooms





Custom Celebrations
Printable Party Items for Boys and Girls
Various Themes 

I got all Eli's First Birthday stuff from here. So many theme's to choose from I was set on Whales since he turned 6 months and once I seen this it was totally meant to be. I got a banner, water bottle stickers, cupcake toppers, and misc things all in printable pdf files and then printed them on my own computer and jazzed them up how I needed too. 





Lil Threadz Clothing
Custom Shirts for:
Birthdays
Holidays
Everyday T-Shirts
Party Themes








Fly on the wall Ink
Personalized Chalkboard Printables for
Birthdays
Pregnancy Week by Weeks
First day of School Prints

I got Eli's First Birthday Chalkboard print from here and it was perfect. You send in all the info you want to include and she will send you a proof to approve then sends you a pdf file for you to take anywhere to print. I took it to Staples and printed it as a 16x20 print. I love it and is such a great keepsake that we have having in Eli's room now.






CoverLove 
Pillows 
Tea Towels
Onsies 

What I loved most from here was these small pillows that can be personalized. I ordered two pillows for friends complete with their names and wedding year. I am still deciding on which one I like best for our room. The quality is great and made with very nice fabric.There are so many examples to look through. Initials, wedding dates, cordinates of the place you first met, home address, baby name and birth dates. I am thinking to go with our honeymoon boarding pass printed onto the pillow. 



Decouart
Phone Cases
The most beautiful looking phone cases. I got this lovely and I just love it what can be better white washed wood, and mint! Love




Loop Loft
Tooth Fairy Pillows and Sets
Holiday Items
Wedding and Home Goods

Eli is far from losing his teeth anytime soon but I came across these which were adorable there is pillows or small kits for recording your kids teeth. 






Do you have any favourite Etsy shops I would love to check them out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment