Tuesday 18 February 2014

Headband Holder + How To

My friend Mallory was looking for a way to hold all of her daughters head bands. I don't have any cute frilly headbands but I do have a million Whippy Cake's that I needed to do something with.  We came up with an idea using an old formula tin.



What you will need:

Coffee or Formula Tin
Fabric
Hot Glue
Candle Holder
Black Headbands 


I used an old scarf to cover my tin. Hot glueing all of the edges I wrapped the fabric tightly around. 
We got these crystal candle holders from the Dollar Store and they worked great and really classed the whole thing up. I hot glued it to the bottom of the tin.

Then wrapped these black head bands around the tin making rows to hold the clips I was going to put on there. 

I kept the lid off the tin and now is extra storage for things that won't fit on the rows. 



I love how it turned out! 


1 comment: