Wednesday 29 January 2014

Weekend + Bachelor Wedding Party

We had a road trip to Iowa this past weekend for race car related stuff. Eli is a fantastic traveller. I am the one who is antsy 4 hours in. This trip was 12 hours each way so we spent most of the weekend driving and ended up being storm stayed one night because the hwy's were closed but soaked in some more family time. I got to drink in my favourite stores and eat at my favourite restaurants the Texas Roadhouse, Smashburger and Jimmy Johns. 







I spent a $200.64 at Kohls and saved myself $191.12. Yes start the car! I came out with 6 dress shirts, 4 sweaters, 2 summer tanks, 3 short outfits for Eli, 3 onsies, two t-shirts for Birthday gifts, and two dazzling necklaces.

We didn't arrive home till Monday so I had to postpone my Bachelor Wedding party till Tuesday. I hosted a few girls over to watch the wedding of Sean and Catherine. Yum I am one of those Reality Tv suckers! 





We had yummy snacks and cupcakes made with love. 





It was fun and there were no dramatic tears as each one of us went home with a rose! 






Are you Juan Pabloing your way through Monday Nights? Who are your fav's right now I am rotting for Renee, and am still trying to wrap my head around Sharleen. If your on Twitter most of the previous Bachelors or Bachelorette's live tweet through out the show and it is hilarious check it out, and while your on Twitter be sure to follow me @tauniat 

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment