Friday 10 January 2014

GUEST Post with Stampin' Up

Today is Guest Post day on the Blog with Mandi Perry-Zohner a Stampin' Up Card Consultant.




Hi! I am Taunia's cousin Mandi and I am excited that Taunia asked me to do a Guest Post on her blog. I have always wanted to do my own blog but being a wife and a mother to 3 busy boys (ages 19, 4, and 3) my time is very limited. That plus all of my hobbies!

Today I want to share with you one of my many hobbies....card making! About 9 years ago, I was invited to a Stampin' Up! event, where we made a few cards. It was my first time "stamping" and I was hooked. I bought my first stamp set and ink pad and started my journey. I even made my own wedding invitations and decorations with my Stampin' Up! supplies.


Our Wedding Invites 




In the fall of 2007, my oldest son decided he didn't want to play hockey anymore. I was crushed...then thrilled! this freed up my entire winter. I signed up to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator the next day. 

Since then I have hosted a number of events and home parties. I try to hold a card workshop in the spring where we make a variety of cards. In the fall I host a Christmas card workshop. The last few years, I have also had a few card making events at the Family Center for younger children or as a parent/child event. I have had a few "crafting weekends'' where you are welcome to join a group of us to scrapbook, card make, quilt, (whatever your hobby is) without children- that is key for me to get anything done. 

Every year in January I take registration for my yearly card club. This is a group of 12 ladies of varying ages and every degree of craftiness. We gather once a month to make a few cards and learn some new techniques. I supply everything you need to make 2-3 cards or a card project. 


Supplies and paper products provided for card making

As a club member you are obligated to spend $25.00 (minimum) each month on product from the Stampin' Up! catalogue. Each month has a different hostess who is responsible for bringing a small snack and refreshment for the group. For your host month, you then receive the hostess benefits which means FREE product. Who doesn't like getting free stuff? The catalogues are filled with lots of wonderful inspiration for card making and projects.


Monthly Catalogues  
Stamp Sets 




This year I am inviting all of you to come try cardmaking. For the January club you can join our group and make a couple cards. At the end of the night if you don't think card making is for you- no big deal. If you get hooked like I did great, and if turns out that more than 12 ladies are interested I will gladly make up a second group.

I will now show you some of the cards I have made with my Stampin' Up product. I have a huge selection and all of my cards are for sale $2.50/each of 6 for $12.00 all include envelopes. My contact information will be at the bottom of the post! 
















Stampin' Up offers products for all occasions:
Birthdays for all ages 
All Holidays, Valentines, Mothers and Fathers Day, Halloween, Christmas
Thank You and Sympathy
Get Well
New Baby
Anniversary 

They also offer all sorts of fancy papers, ribbons, buttons and embellishments you can use to make the cards. 

Feel free to contact me with any questions or if you would like to join this years card club. I hope you enjoyed my post, and look forward to being a guest again. 


Mandi Perry-Zohner
Ph: 306-634-9217
Cell: 306-421-9217
email: zoper@sasktel.net
You can shop my online website as well
http://mandiperryzohner.stampinup.net



No comments:

Post a Comment