Thursday 12 December 2013

Christmas Card 2013

I love Christmas Cards, I love getting ones with photo's I think there such a wonderful keepsake. I put them all in my ProjectLife album at the end of the year. 

This year we had family photo's done in September for Eli's One year session. I searched for hours online for something I liked and there was lots but not really what I had in mind. Im kind of picky and when I have an idea in my head of what I want it to look like that idea never goes away. So there I went knocking on Aaron's office door, and asked him ever so nicely if he would take the idea in my head and make our Christmas card. He knows me so well and could vision my vision and did it right away knowing I would bug him all evening!

My visions were
Chalkboard
White lettering
Washi tape
Purple
Subway Art

I love how it turned out


Front

Back

Once designed I uploaded and ordered these from Vistaprint.ca. They have several different sizes and paper qualitys to choose from and the price is great I ordered 85 cards with linen finish for $54.00, and they came with free white envelopes.

I ordered a personalized rubber stamp from an Etsy shop called Designologist. She has several options to choose from you customize it to your own information and she sends a proof within 48hrs.  It was $31.00.



Stamping was my favourite as it makes me feel like a bank teller stamping cheques all day. Always seemed so fun! Im sure it gets old. 


I then finished off the envelopes with two strips of washi tape I got from Target.



There are several Christmas Card templates out there that you just slip a photo into. Check out these websites: 

Shutterfly
Tinyprints
Vistaprint
Paper Coterie

I would love to see your Christmas cards. You can send to:

942 Edward Street Estevan, SK  S4A1S7

As a thank you for the Christmas card and for reading my blog I will send you back a special gift in the new year to help you stay organized! 


No comments:

Post a Comment